As Luminovo is transforming itself into a product-oriented company, we are building out the product team in our organization. Its purpose is to solve problems in ways our customers love, yet work for our business. As our first UI/UX Designer, you have the chance to shape and define the user experience of our Luminovo products. You will have to learn how to think like our users and represent their point of view when we prioritize our roadmap. To succeed in this role, you will have to excel in the following performance objectives.
- Turn user insights into wireframes, mock-ups, and high-fidelity designs that our users will love.
- Run user tests to iteratively reduce the usability risk and value risk in our products.
- Build a scalable design system that makes it easy for our developers to bring your designs to life.
- Shape a corporate identity consistent across all platforms and business functions, including the creation of design guidelines and templates.
- Closely collaborate with the product owner to run effective design sprints.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and develop a shared understanding of how your design impacts the feasibility of delivery.
- Co-create the personas and their high-level needs and pains to establish a shared understanding between the product and business discovery teams.
- Collaborate with the business discovery team to agree on which hypothesis we want to test with our prototypes.
- Back your qualitative findings by quantitative methods.